Tupac was not only a great rapper, but also a great story teller, who always knew what to say, and the following Tupac quotes about death are just the proof of that.
The topic of death is relevant to all people around the world and yet it is not a pleasant thing to talk about. On the one hand, we can all agree that suffering from the loss of someone is one of the hardest things a man can encounter. You need to learn how to transform your sadness and grief into something positive and how to go on with your life.
On the other hand, many people are afraid of death itself and of the fact that the time they have may not be enough to do all the things they want. Death often comes unexpected and that means you can never be sure if the plans you have made will actually come true. Still, is it worth living your life in fear?
No, it isn’t! Death gives you an opportunity to learn so much, just like life does, and you should not be afraid of it- on the contrary, people must accept it, and try to live their lives the best way they can, making every second count!
That is surely what Tupac did, even though he left us so young. He is still one of the best rappers to have ever existed, and we hope that with the next 30 Tupac quotes we have picked, we will inspire you to live your life to the fullest, because he didn’t…
I GOT SHOT 5 TIMES.. 1,2,3,4,5
- “And God has blessed me with the power to be hard to kill.
2. “Be a lie if I told you that I never thought of death”
3. “Bury me smilin’ with G’s in my pocket. Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it.”
4. “Dear momma don’t cry, your baby boy’s doin’ good / Tell the homies I’m in heaven and they ain’t got hoods.”
5. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
6. “Don’t leave this world without giving it your all.”
7. “Follow me, tell me if you feel me I think niggaz is tryin’ to kill me.”
8. “Heard the guns bust, but your tricks never shut me up … All out warfare, eye for eye.”
9. “I believe God blesses us. I believe God blesses those that hustle, those that use their mind and those that overall are righteous. I believe that your karma, everything that you do bad, comes back to you. So anything that I’m doing that’s bad, I’m gonna have to suffer for, but I feel in my heart, what I’m doing is right, you know what I mean, so I feel like I’m going to heaven.”
10. “I hope they bury me and send me to my rest / Headlines readin’ ‘Murdered to death’ / My last breath.”
11. “I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.”
12. “I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.”
13. “I’d rather die before they capture me, watch me bleed.”
14. “I fell in love with that word (Euthanasia records). I feel like that’s me. I’m gonna die, I just wanna die without pain. I don’t wanna die, but if I gotta go I wanna go without pain.”
15. “I will live by the gun and die by the gun.”
16. “If they bury me, bury me as a G nigga, no need to worry I expect retaliation in a hurry. I see death around the – corner, any day.”
17. “In ’95 you can die if ya gang bang. You could survive, gettin’ high like a true G.”
18. “I wonder if I’ll die by the hands of another broke motherfucker they call me the alcohol I’m all in thug for life, nigga ballin’”
19. “My death, it’s a tragedy like Shakespeare, I guess. But I have no bad feelings. I have love for everybody.”
20. “We all gonna die, we bleed from similar veins.”
21. “My every move is a calculated step, to bring me closer. To embrace an early death, now there’s nothing left”
22. “My life is in denial and when I die. Baptized in eternal fire, shed so many tears.”
23. “Make way for a whirlwind prophesied / I want to go in peace.. when I gotta die.”
24. “Now them same motherfuckers wanna murder me. And I wonder if the Lord ever heard of me, huh.”
25. “One thing we all adore, something worth dying for, nothing but pain, stuck in this game, searchin’ for fortune and fame.”
26. “They wanna bury me, I’m worried — I’m losin my mind.”
27. “My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.”
28. “Who shot me, but ya punks didn’t finish, Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace.”
29. “Will I survive ’til the morning to see the sun? Please Lord, forgive me for my sins, ’cause here I come.”
30. “Word to God, I’ve been ready to die since I was born.”